Lemon Green Tea: Home Remedy
Lemon Green Tea is a home remedy for many diseases such as Dyspepsia, Scurvy, Arteriosclerosis, constipation, cholera and Jaundice.
Squeeze half a lemon juice into a cup of green tea.
- Dyspepsia/ burning sensation or acidity. The lemon juice is acidic but when juice is metabolized in the body they actually have an alkaline effect.
- Gout/ Rheumatism/ arthritis and backache. As citric acid found in lemon is a solvent of uric acid. So cures sore joints.
- Scurvy(degeneration of skin, teeth, blood vessels), weakness, delayed wound healing, impaired immunity as it contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Arteriosclerosis (Narrowing of arteries due to deposition of cholesterol) and Hypertension. The peeling is the richest source of vitamin-P (phosphorus). It strengthens arterial system, bones and teeth.
- Constipation: squeeze one lemon juice in warm glass of water in the morning.
- Cholera: lemon juice kills cholera germs within short time. Use lemon in warm water or with green tea.
- Jaundice: 20 ml of lemon juice a day in green tea several times a day.
- Migraine: a cup of lemon tea in the morning. Make fine paste of lemon peeling and applied on forehead.
- Neuritis (inflammation of neurons): lemon flowers infusion with green tea is a tonic for nerves.
Please follow and like us: