Records of Cristiano Ronaldo: A Soccer Player by Profession
There are number of achievements and world Records for Cristiano Ronaldo. His career is full of achievements. Some of them are briefly described below.
- He was in the lime light for his skills in football at the tender age of 10. and got chance in league at the age of 17.
- Manchester United paid £12 million to sign him in 2003—a record fee for a player of his age.
- In the 2004 FA Cup final, he scored Manchester’s first three goals and helped them capture the championship.
- 2008, he set a franchise record for goals scored that is 42 goals and earning himself the FIFA World of the Year honor.
- In 2009, Real Madrid paid a record $131 million for his services.
- June 2010 Ronaldo became the fourth footballer to be represented at Madame Tussauds waxwork in London.
- Over all, Ronaldo helped steer Manchester United to three premier league titles.
- Ronaldo has also won the coveted Ballon d’OR, the Golden Boot, and been named the UEFA Club Forward of the Year, among other honors during the course of his career.
- On July 10, 2016, Ronaldo added another emotional victory to his accolades, leading Portugal to the European Championship final against France as his national team’s captain. Although he was sidelined after suffering a knee injury 25 minutes into the match, Portugal went on to win the championship title 1-0, their first international trophy.
- In January 2017, Ronaldo won FIFA’s 2016 best player of the year for the fourth time, beating out Lionel Messi. Ronaldo’s 2016 wins included the European Championship, Champions League, and Club World Cup, plus individual awards from UEFA and France Football magazine
- He has recently again won the player of the year award in August 2017 Ahead of Messi.
- There is a university in Canada that offersa sociology course about Cristiano Ronaldo.
Please follow and like us: