Amazing Facts about Cristiano Ronaldo(CR7)
We are enlisting some wonderful facts about CR7 life, sports and physical fitness. Hopefully you will love it.
His Life Facts:
- 2006 saw Ronaldo debut his fashion boutique in Madeira, Portugal. The shop called CR7 is his initials and his shirt number.
- He was named after Ronald Reagan, one of his father’s favorite actors.
- In 2005, His father was died due to excessive alcohol use.
- Ronaldo also does not smoke or drink alcohol.
- His mother was died in 2007 due to struggle with breast cancer.
- At 15 years old Cristiano was diagnosed with a condition called racing heart. He had an operation that used a laser to cauterize the area of his heart that caused the problem. The operation enabled him to continue his training and love affair with football.
- In November 2012, Ronaldo gave money to fund schools for children in Gaza which he got when he sold the golden boot he had won in 2011 for €1.5 million. The next month, he joined FIFA’s ’11 for Health’ program that raised awareness among kids so they can be equipped to stay away from drug addiction HIV, obesity and malaria.
- In December 2007 Cristiano’s autobiography, Moments, was published.
CR7 Sports Facts:
- Ronaldo credits his start and success to his close friend Albert Fantrau who passed up a goal during a youth club game so that Ronaldo would be the one to be accepted into the Academy from Sporting (Lisbon). When Ronaldo asked him why he did it, he simply said, “You’re better than me.
- 130 km per hour is the speed of Ronaldo’s free kick.
- Ronaldo’s jump generates five times more power than that of a wild Cheetah as it jumps in full flight. This speed allows him to reach a height of 44cm in the air, which is more than what an average NBA player can do.
CR7 Physical Fitness:
- In his teen years, Ronaldo would train in the gym using weights on either of his feet and then dribble with the ball. He figured that training with the weights would improve his game to make him faster.
- Ronaldo lifts about 23,055 kgs of total weight during his training session, which basically is like lifting a total of 16 Toyota Prius cars.
- Ronaldo’s body fat is at 10% making him a perfect sprinting machine.
Please follow and like us: